Regardless of your company’s size, industry or goals, data analytics is key to managing and growing your business. But it can be a struggle to gather data from across departments, compile and analyze it in a way that makes sense, and create reports for executives, decision-makers and stakeholders. If you’re in this situation, SmiForce can help!
SmiForce provides powerful business analytics with one easy-to-use, cloud-based tool. This eliminates the manual work of creating analytics and reports. It also gives your team the detailed insights you need to better understand sales, financial, marketing, manufacturing and IT data your company needs to function and grow.
Common Data Analytics Roadblocks
Here are a few of the most common problems we hear from companies struggling to manage data analytics internally:
- Setting up and maintaining and analytics process requires significant staff time
- There’s no automatic way to analyze all data from across departments
- It’s difficult to create a cohesive summary for executives and stakeholders
- There isn’t budget to set up and maintain an in-house analytics tool
How SmiForce Makes Data Analytics Easier
SmiForce’s robust analytics solutions solve those problems – and more.
- Fast and easy installation requires minimal staff time and effort
- No additional infrastructure is needed
- SmiForce provides real-time dashboards, KPIs, scorecards and report insights, with one tool to visualize and analyze data
- Better analytics with less staff effort creates more time to understand data and create actionable solutions
Could SmiForce’s data analytics tool simplify your business operations? Connect to SmiForce through the Vaultas IT ecosystem. Contact us to get started today.
Vaultas is a technology ecosystem provider that facilitates direct access to any network or service provider. Our services include colocation, cloud, hybrid IT solutions, connectivity, communication and collaboration including UCaaS and CCaaS, disaster recovery and business continuity, hosting, consulting, energy conservation and much more.
Our primary ecosystem access points are located in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, as well as Alexandria and St. Cloud, MN, and Milwaukee, WI, with remote access from anywhere in the world. Contact us to get started.